1. Can you update us with what is going on with the band these days?
1. Now, we’ve started to work on a new material, and also occupied by preparation of the concert program for tour in support of an album across Russia, but if any organizers outside Russia have wish to see us on their stages, we will accept their offers with pleasure.
2. How would you describe the musical style that you are going for with the new album?
2. We will make more hard and more black, we’re planning to work with ethnic instruments of ancient times and with colour of that epoch, but the album won’t be positioned as “ethno”. Our genre will stay the same.
3. What are some of the lyrical topics that you explore with the new release?
3. For sure it’s Nero’s dark side and everything that connected with his history.
4. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
4. We think our last performance which was in our native city – Ufa. We have organized this black metal festival ourselves, having invited bands from other big cities of Russia and it should be said that concert has passed with the great success. When we appearing on stage we always prepare surprises for fans in making covers on their favorite bands, making show, trying to present a quality sound and execution with external attributes of our performance, such as costumes and live behavior on a scene.
5. Do you have any other side projects besides this band, or is this a full time project?
5. Now we give all free time and forces to this project, for the time being we don't have any thoughts to create parallel projects. We are supporters of concrete work in one group.
6. How has your music been recieved so far by symphonic black metal fans worldwide?
6.Thanks to our label GP in particular, and also to our diligence and performances. If the band plays a worthy material, eventually, it will notice.
7. How would you describe your musical progress over the years and what direction do you see the music heading into on future releases?
7. We worked a lot on the project and it was not easy sometimes, but, we consider we’ve made everything right and in a short space of time. At present we are happy with the done work, but we will not stop. Time will show, but definitely we want to please with excellent works fans of "black art».
8. What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
8. For sure it’s black metal. We really like Finnish school of black metal and even we’ve recorded a cover on band Thyrane which we truly respect. And we certainly we like, to listen guru’s of heavy music.
9. What role does Occultism or Satanism play in the music?
9. Well, probably atmosphere is carry by these two concepts. Atmosphere which is inherent only for such special musical direction as black metal. In other directions these two concepts can face, but reveal only superficially. It’s same like an iceberg top which is above water when the iceberg’s most part is under.
10. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
10. Self-development, sports, travel, the nature and mankind’s nayward is interesting to us. And also chick’s and booze :-D
11. Any final words or thoughts before we close this interview?
11. It was interesting to answer your questions. We thank readers of magazine and connoisseur’s of our creativity all over the world supporting us.