1.Can you give us an update on what is going on with the band these days?
Just back from the Germany & Austria shows last month, and the last few days are crazy as Hell cause we`re getting everything ready for the upcoming visit in Canada & USA!
2.How would you describe the sound of the newer material that you are currently working on and how it differs from the older music?
I would say we came a long way since “Beyond the ties of flesh” time till now, as you would compare VHS to DVD.. our sound would scratch the soul of one who listen to it.
3.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?
Every Album is a key to a different part of the astral universe, its sounds probably too big to put in a cd or songs but I put the meaning of things at the highest priority. In our songs you can find the continues battle between the urge of life and the seduction of the death.
4. What is the meaning and inspiration behind the bands name?
The bands name truly inflicts our aspect on life as a journey, it can be nice or not but eventually you rott..
5. What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and how would you describe your stage performance?
The Austrians were amazing, crazy bunch of snow creatures that comes out only in the night.. we`ve loved their energy and the show came amazing.
Our performance is demonic and we hope your up for it!
6. What are your expectations of the upcoming U.S Tour?
We would like to make a stamp on the U.S soil and to come back every year with increasing CRAZY followers.
7. Currently you are unsigned, are you looking for a label and if so what kind of label do you feel that would be a perfect fit for your music?
We do things musically a bit different, but we do know there are label who can help push unique things forward such as Nuclear Blast, Roadrunner and Metal Blade.
8. On a worldwide level how has your music been recieved by black metal fans?
Our gender is “black metal” but we don’t really fit into that small definition, some black metal fans like it much more gloomy and less epic, but still they appreciate the music and support us as much as they can \m/
9. Are there any side projects besides this band or is this a full time line up?
This band is our full time job, Bendor Blackwolf’s composing expertise goes beyond black metal, and spread across to folk metal.
10. What direction do you see your music heading into on future releases?
We love speeding up things so expect more extreme black metal combine with melodic epic power metal.
11.What are some bands or musical styles that have influenced your music and also what are you listening to nowadays?
I love NOX ARCANA, MORTIIS, ELEND and stuff like that, yet i cant say i do sit and listen to music..
12.What role does Satanism and Occultism play in your music and how would you describe your views on these topics?
Occultism is the fuel that drives me.. any aspect in life i drawn from the dark and unknown beyond, as for satanism it depends on the definition.. for some we are satanist.. do we worship the horned one.. no.. but we are his best friends.
13. Outside of music what are some of your interests?
Music is the breed and wine of life but add beer to that and we’re happy.
14. Any final words or thoughts before we wrap up this interview?
I MONARCH ERHELBETA command your presence at our upcoming visit, get your necks ready, your stomachs for drinking and your ears for bleeding... Prepare to Armageddon ,Here we come