Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Sacral Night Interview


1.For those that have never heard of you before, can you tell us a little bit about the band?

The Band was born by the desire for play with Antoine (Singer).I saw him with his bands and for me it was an evidence. My friend Morkk and Mick wanted to help me for his project. I want to create the most Powerful and Darkest Band of Heavy Metal. With whiff of Necrowretch and Sanctuaire force…my past bands.



2.Recently you have released a mini album, how would you describe the musical sound that is presented on the recording?

It’s a time into Darkest Catacombs… The deep in my imagination…
I can not give influences, it’s just a vomit of my torments.


3.The band has been around since 2013 but waited until 2017 to do any live shows or release any music, can you tell us a little bit more about the first 4 years?

I didn’t have time for work on this, very busy by Necrowretch, Sanctuaire, Cemeterywitch (my embroidery patchs company), Serial colors (My T-shirts printing Compagny in the past) and personal objectives.


4.What are some of the lyrical topics and subjects the band explores with the music?

It’s my imaginary in medieval time, a priesthood…sect…sacrifices…mysterious cohort under a secret influence and procession…


5.What is the meaning and inspiration behind the name 'Sacral Night'?

It’s just for : “Sacred Night” because it’s the moment for the children sacrifices under the moonlight.
Important in the EP Story, it’s the departure of an so called resurrection.


6.What are some of the best shows that the band has played so far and also how would you describe your stage performance?

Just One show for us actually : with the finnish band Ranger… so this one.

7.Do you have any touring or show plans for the future?

Yes we are going to play at courts of chaos Fest (France) In May with Tokyo blade/Praying Mantis…


8.On a worldwide level how has the feedback been to your music by fans of black, death and heavy metal?

Well actually, they tell the original Characters of Sacral Night.

9.What is going on with some of the other bands or musical projects these days that some of the band members are a part of?
The actual line up :
Antoine Volat play with Electric Shock(Hard rock) & Silverwind (Heavy Metal), Laurent (Session guitarist) with Electric Shock & Epitaph (Death Metal).
Morkk & Me just for Sacral Night Now.

Ancient member : Mick play with Lonewolf & Elvenstorm (Heavy Métal)


10.Where do you see the band heading into musically during the future/

In the same Way !

11.What are some of the bands or musicalstyles that have had an influence on your music and also what are you listening to noadays?

Personally I’m listening heard now : Dokken, Lizzy borden, Icon, Fortune, Tribulation, Necrowretch (New album), Judas Priest…so the influence ? I don’t know… my influence is the life.


12.Does Occultism play any role in your music?

No I don’t believe it.


13.What are some of your non musical interests?

Embroidery, Technical Printing, Social work, Traveling, Nature, Horror movies. Girls, Geopolitics, Cars…


14.Before we wrap up this interview, do you have any final words or thoughts?

Thank you man for this interview, Any informations at : sacralnight@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment